`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Arc’teryx Gamma LT Hoody is a lightweight, versatile, softshell jacket designed for women who are alpinists to the core and enjoys doing high aerobic activities in the mountains. It’s minimalistic design with streamlined down mid- layer is perfect for both dry and cool conditions. Arc´teryx believes in the mantra that style with comfort is important. Are you planning a trip to the mountains? Then this jacket is best to beat that cold-icy climate.
The lightweight, hardwearing softshell fabric Wee burly double weave is windproof, waterproof and durable that protects you from the varied climate conditions. The DWR(Durable Water Repellent) treatment on this hoody repels water and moisture perfectly keeping you warm and comfortable all the time.The strategically placed Coreloft ™ synthetic insulation retains the warmth and is made for the moisture prone areas. The adjustable hem drawcord at the sides not only adds to the comfort but also enhances the shape of your body.
The trim fit look of this jacket makes it versatile, as you can layer on as much clothes you want.The internal security pocket is one more advantage, as it helps you guard your important belongings. It is lightweight but not bulky at all. The zippered hand pocket makes it more desirable and convenient. The synthetic insulation keeps you warm in all wildernesses.
Arc’teryx Gamma LT Hoody is a durable and easy to carry jacket perfect to carry to your mountaineering or hiking trips.
Lightweight, hardwearing, exceptionally versatile softshell delivering wind and weather protection, air permeable comfort and freedom of movement. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | LT: Lightweight.
- Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion resistant.
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
Proven performance, exceptional versatility, advanced materials and disciplined Arcteryx design make the Gamma LT an essential softshell for active alpine and backcountry endeavors. Made from lightweight, hardwearing Wee Burly softshell fabric, a DWR (durable water repellant) treated nylon/polyester double weave, the Gamma LT is strong, light and provides moderate warmth and weather protection. The fabric blends wind resistance with air permeable comfort, has elastane fibres for built-in two-way stretch, and is exceptionally durable for its weight. Its wind and water resistance is complimented with a textured backing that adds thermal comfort and moisture transport during active use in cool weather and marginal conditions.
MOVEMENT AND FREEDOM:
- Alpine travel is dynamic, so Arcteryx designs for movement. Leveraging articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Gamma LT moves with the body. The Arcteryx regular fit is streamlined and athletic while allowing room for midlayers. The helmet compatible StormHood delivers full coverage with a high level of visibility and freedom of movement, and the Gammas hip length hem and streamlined patterning allow it to lay comfortably under a harness or pack belt. Stretch gusset cuffs provide a secure fit, but push up easily for ventilation.
REFINEMENT AND INNOVATION:
- Refinement and subtle innovation are Arcteryx design obsessions. To facilitate heat dump without inadvertent opening, the Gamma LT employs the ingenious No Slip Zip. The zippers unique construction involves a series of bumps on the top few teeth to prevent self-opening, but, as in many Arcteryx pieces, the zipper may be rapidly opened with a single hand for almost instantaneous heat dump. This seemingly little thing clearly shows the Arcteryx attention to detail.
- Weight: 545 g / 1 lb 3.2 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 76 cm / 29.75 in
- Activity: All Round
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly durable
- Wind resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
Design & Fit:
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip front zipper
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip front zipper with wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration:
- Laminated cuffs
- Stretchy cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Arcteryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Wee Burly Double Weave - 56% nylon, 34% polyester, 10% elastane
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
Are you looking for materials from Arc’teryx and specially Arc’teryx Gamma LT Hoody? At snowinn, you can find a complete list of Men´s clothing products and ski accessories. Place all your orders through our online store snowinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special ski promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE