`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A new twist on an old favorite, the A-Frame, known for its relentless edge hold and unparalleled stability at speed, is now built with a directional, System Camber design. The newly redesigned chassis along with the addition of Grip- Tech contact points and Uprise fenders create a carving machine with an elevated ability to rail on edge and charge through chop. A slight taper in the tail increases the boards float in deeper snow and a sintered base guarantees you’ll have no problem reaching maximum velocity. RWD Carbon A-Frame reinforcements run diagonally from the rear contact points to underneath the back foot, increasing power and drive when setting an edge to initiate hard-line carving.
The directional a-frame has long been a lynchpin of the arbor line, known for its relentless edge hold and, unparalleled stability at speed. The newly redesigned shape is built with system camber. The addition of grip-tech contact points underfoot and ,uprise fenders creates an unmatched carving machine, with an amazing ability to rail on edge, and ,charge through the chop at speed.
- American Black Walnut / Black Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply.
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail.
- Carbon A-Frame Board Reinforcement - A carbon fiber insert from the contact points to the inserts. Creates structural a-frames for improved torsional performance in the steeps and at speed, without negatively affecting high speed turn initiation.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Sizes: 158, 162, 165MW, 170W.
If you want to purchase the best Ski equipment products of Arbor, you have found the best place at snowinn. At snowinn we always work with the best brands like Arbor to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our ski products like Arbor A-Frame. Place your order now and receive Arbor A-Frame as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE