`Auf diesem Computer angemeldet bleiben` Option
Vergriffen, dieser Artikel ist nicht mehr verfügbar
Zu weiteren ähnlichen Produkten:
The Fastec Choice Alu has a slightly stiffer flex than the Fastec Prime Alu. The medium flex asymmetric highback features tool-free adjustability, as do the extremely light Freestyle Straps with their Mirco Pump Buckles on the Ankle Straps. These allow for fine tuning before hitting drops or kickers. The stiffer flex of the Aluminum Baseplate provide a lively riding feel with direct power transmission and enhanced edge hold, while a fully dampened EVA footbed with special Anti-Shock Pads sucks up icy landings. In short the Choice Alu is built for anyone looking for a slightly stiffer binding for all terrains
- Light & robust - sLAB aluminum baseplate
- Versatile & agile - asymmetrical highback (medium flex)
- Comfortable & shock-absorbing - fully cushioned footbed & Anti-Shock Pads
- Fast & simple - Fastec System with Micro Pump Buckles & tool-free adjustment
Drop-back highback with quick release lever:
- The handy lever allows drop-back highbacks to be open and closed in a single move! A little pressure on the lever makes the highback drop backwards, opening the Auto-Release Buckles on the way. Since the straps only need to be adjusted once, stepping in and out of the Fastec bindings takes a matter of seconds!
Tool-free highback forward lean adjustment:
- The wheel on the highback lever allows for super easy forward lean adjustment, even with gloves on! Steeper angles with more forward lean enhance board control on the slopes, while a more flat angle with less forward lean provides more range of motion for freestyle tricks and prevents edge catching on rails and landings.
- To guarantee optimal fit and perfect centering for all boots, the Fastec highback can be adjusted lengthwise to adapt to different shoe sizes
Asymmetrical highback (medium flex):
- The asymmetric shape of the size adjustable and rotatable highback guarantees perfect ergonomic fit for all boots, without pressure points or folds. The wheel on the closing lever also allows for tool-free forward lean adjustment on the mountain, making this highback the perfect backbone for our all-mountain freestyle bindings. Finally, 20% recycled polyamide adds even more response and control in all terrains
SLAB - super-light aluminum baseplate:
- Built with high-tech aluminum derived from aerospace technology, these baseplates endure stability and strength even in the hardest landings and iciest slopes. They are also super light, improving not only speed but also airtime!
- The auto-release system is located on the side of the bindings and complements the drop-back highback by automatically opening and widening the ankle strap when the back is opened. When closing the highback, the system automatically fastens the strap and guarantees perfect hold with in a single move.
Micro Pump Buckles:
- The Micro Pump Buckles on the inside of the straps allow for last minute fine-tuning on the mountain; for example when there’s snow in the bindings or under the boot. Also, if more pressure is needed for a fast run-in or big kicker, the fine buckles easily tighten or loosen the strap for more range of motion or added response.
- The cable redirection on the Fastec highback ensures free sideward movement for tweaks and bones, while also facilitating the closing of the drop-back.
Ultra-light 3D Freestyle Toe Straps & 3D Freestyle Ankle Straps:
- The ergonomic 3D straps fit all boots and give perfect hold without folds or pressure points. The extra light toe straps are a little softer than the medium flex ankle straps, which together deliver supreme hold in every terrain. To prevent the toe straps from slipping, an inserted anti-slip rubber band ensures the strap stays on the boot, even under extreme conditions. All straps have easy, quick tool-free adjustability to fit all shoe sizes.
Oversized EVA highback-pad:
- A soft, ergonomic EVA cushioning on the highback ensure absolute riding comfort without pressure points on the calf or in the boot by extending the cushioning over the edge of the highback
EVA footbed with anti-shock pads:
- For additional comfort the fully dampened EVA footbed is equipped with special anti-shock pads in the toe and heel area, which completely neutralise impacts and vibrations.
VOLKL V.fastec Choice Alu S 15/16 ist bei uns erhältlich mit verschiedenen Eigenschaften. Kaufe bei snowinn und profitiere von allen Vorteilen. Des Weiteren hat VOLKL V.fastec Choice Alu S 15/16 die offizielle Garantie der Marke VOLKL. Sie können ebenfalls Ihre Bestellung ergänzen mit weiteren Produkten von unserem Snowboards Katalog und Bindungen herren Kategorie.
Hier können Sie das Produkt bewerten oder unser Experten-Team fragen
30 TAGE LEICHTE &