`Auf diesem Computer angemeldet bleiben` Option
Wählen Sie `Angemeldet bleiben` Option, wenn Sie automatisch eingeloggt bleiben möchten in der Zukunft. Ihr Konto wird für 45 Tage aktiv bleiben. Bitte benutzten Sie diese Funktion nicht, wenn Sie an einem öffentlichem Netzwerk/Computer sind, welcher von mehreren Benutzern gebraucht wird.
Zu weiteren ähnlichen Produkten:
Most beginnings are difficult? But not with the Jibby! Thanks to the minimal rocker in nose and tail and the soft flex this board laughs off small mistakes on the slope and in the park, as due to the Convex Slide Base the edges only dig in when needed. First powder day? The unique base construction reduces the flow resistance making for an effortless ride through deeper snow. But the Jibby is not only for beginners; our youngest team riders also love the playful, forgiving characteristics that this board embodies on kickers, rails and other obstacles. The Grip-Lacquer on the topsheet works like a stomp pad and guarantees perfect grip on steep t-bar lines or long cat tracks while pushing the board with one foot only. In short: The Jibby secures the perfect start to a snowboarder’s life!
- Playful & forgiving - Flat Rocker Shape with Convex Slide Base
- Easy to turn - True Twin Sidecut & soft flex
- Light & kid friendly - Classic Woodcore & Grip-Lacquer
- Effective edge in mm:790
- Tip & tail length in mm:145/145
- Tip & tail height in mm:42/42
- Tip/waist/tail length in mm:241/212/241
- Inserts (quantity/setback in mm):12/0
- Stance in cm (min/med/max):37/41/45
- Comp.sidecut (radius in m/sidecut):5,40/TRUE TWIN TIP
- Recommended rider‘s weight in kg:<25
Flat Rocker Shape / Jibby:
- This board is flat between the bindings and has minimal rocker in the nose and in the tail, which makes the board mellow on the slope, with its full potential unfolding in the backcountry and the park. This makes these boards super easy to handle while extremely lively and forgiving. The perfect shape for newcomers to the rocker technology as they still get to carve on the slopes, without catching edges or getting stuck in powder
- Topsheets with silkscreened graphics are printed on the backside of a transparent and impact-resistant topsheet material. This protects extremely well against damage without compromising design or color.
Topsheet with matte silk-screen printing:
- Screen printing with a matte lacquer finish makes the topsheet feel like suede and adds grip. Additionally, the combination of matte and glossy lacquers offers visual depth and a stylish 3D look.
- For this topsheet the Grip Lacquer is only applied zonally, giving the board an integrated stomp pad as well as an extra special look. Depending on the design, there are coarse or finer grains inside the lacquer – with or without glitter.
Tip-to-Tail Classic Woodcore:
- All Völkl boards are constructed using tip-to-tail and side-to-side aspen woodcores. Even the kids’ boards are equipped with these Tip-to-Tail woodcores, sporting an extra soft flex at a minimum weight.
True Twin Freestyle Sidecut:
- This symmetric sidecut with identical shapes in nose and tail allows for easy switch riding and features a narrower radius plus shorter effective edge. Even though they are quick to turn, boards with True Twin shape are relatively easy to ride, forgiving and very lively. Whether it’s backcountry, park or pipe – these boards provide ultimate freestyle performance!
Flat Rocker Shape:
- This board is flat between the bindings and has minimal rocker in the nose and in the tail, which makes the board mellow on the slope, with its full potential unfolding in the backcountry and the park. This makes these boards super easy to handle while extremely lively and forgiving. The perfect shape for newcomers to the rocker technology as they still get to carve on the slopes, without catching edges or getting stuck in powder.
3x4 Insert System:
- There are three common insert systems, in which the distance between the inserts differs. With a 4x4 system, the inserts are 4cm apart. With the 5x2 and 6x2 Insert Systems, the insert rows are only 2cm apart, which means that the stance can be set more precisely, with the 6x2 system offering the most individual placement options. The discs can then be used to adjust the centering of the bindings.
4x4 Insert System:
- There are three common insert systems, in which the distance between the inserts differs. With a 4x4 system, the inserts are 4cm apart. With the 5x2 and 6x2 Insert Systems, the insert rows are only 2cm apart, which means that the stance can be set more precisely, with the 6x2 system offering the most individual placement options. The discs can then be used to adjust the centering of the binding
- In a Fullcap Construction, the upper layer and the topsheet material is pulled down to the side to meet the steel edge. This is a great feature for kids and beginners, making power transmission less direct and thus enhancing playful riding, while minimizing edge catches. Fast progression guaranteed!
Biaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam:
- Glass fibers are interwoven with one another at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely, making torsional stiffness relatively low. This gives the board a good-natured temperament.
Extruded super-clear base:
- This special Super-Clear Base complements silk-screened base graphics and delivers brilliant colors and almost total transparency. It also makes the base low-maintenance and very durable.
Back-screening and Die-Cut:
- This unique and complex method of creating graphics allows the combination of colorful Silk-Screening with Die-Cut, achieving stunning 3D effects.
Convex Slide Base:
- This base is rounded towards the edges, with the edges suspended in the air. This prevents edge-catching when sliding on boxes and rails. The forgiving characteristics also add extra riding fun to the slopes and more lift in powder through reduced friction.
- All Völkl boards are equipped with Wax Finish before leaving the factory. This fine layer of wax is fine for the first couple of runs but to ensure the base keeps its gliding characteristics over time, we strongly recommend hot waxing before its first use on snow!
Entdecke Völkl JIBBY 15/16 lieferbar und zum besten Preis. Besuche snowinn, Ihr online Shop für skifahren Ausrüstung und entdecke alle Deals und Angebote ohne Ihr Haus zu verlassen. Wir garantieren Ihnen eine sichere Zahlung und Sendungsverfolgung Ihrer Bestellung. Bestellen Sie Ihr Völkl JIBBY 15/16 jetzt und vervollständigen Sie Ihre Ausrüstung. Genießen Sie Ihren Tag und Ihre sportlichen Aktivitäten in vollen Zügen!
Für mehr Information auf nachstehenden Link klicken:Spezifikationen
Hier können Sie das Produkt bewerten oder unser Experten-Team fragen
30 TAGE LEICHTE &