Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
We believe good pants, like rivers, should flow freely. So we constructed these versatile zip-off pants from 4-way stretch nylon fabric for all-day comfort and effortless mobility. Our go-anywhere climbing, hiking and trekking pants, Tribune Pants have a lightweight feel, a motion-friendly gusseted crotch, articulated knees, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a curved waistband for a custom fit. The convertible design lets you remove the lower legs and turn the pants into shorts via color-coded zippers; ankle zips let you pull the pants off without removing your footwear. Pockets include two in front, one rear (with zip closure) and a handy right thigh pocket for your small essentials. Shorts inseam is 11". Fabric is bluesign? approved.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseason pants made of a lightweight nylon/spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign? approved
- Slim fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise
- Cut slim through the seat and leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle
- Best for lean-to-medium build wanting a sleeker look that doesn?t compromise mobility
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movementMmetal button closure with a zip fly
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- One zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- One right-rear zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- 5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign? approved
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- DWR(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
snowinn, le spécialiste de Vêtements homme, propose aussi des Pantalons casual 100% ski. Vous trouverez en ligne des modèles pour tous les styles et besoins parmi lesquels le Patagonia Tribune Zip Off Pants est disponible sur notre site internet, profitez de nos remises pour commander votre article de ski à prix réduit.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS
NOUS VOUS RECOMMENDONS