Like leather boots and a lanyard compass, we’re admirers of well-built gear that gets you there and back again. Made from a light, durable and long-lasting 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend, our do-it-all Tenpenny Pants have a travel-ready design that blends comfort and utility. Multifunctional and multiseasonal, they have a more relaxed, movement-oriented fit for increased mobility on the road or trail. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow for a full range of motion, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps them going strong when the weather turns dicey. With two front handwarmer pockets, a right-front coin pocket, two rear pockets and a drop-in utility pocket on the right seam. Contoured waistband follows the natural shape of your hips. Inseam is 32'.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a light but durable garment-washed 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help shed the weather
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise
- Relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle
- Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips, keeping pants in place during movement
- Metal button closure with zip fly
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Right-front coin pocket
- Right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Garment washed
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
- DWR(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Vous souhaitez acheter le Patagonia Tenpenny Pants Regularular au meilleur prix? Rien de plus facile! Notre magasin de ski offre un catalogue très complet de Pantalons casual ainsi que d´autres articles de ski pour vous simplifier la vie. Inutile d´être expert pour naviguer sur snowinn, nous vous guidons dans votre achat d´articles de ski: notices simplifiées, sélections affinées, faites nous confiance pour l´achat de vos articles de ski!