Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Some say you cant climb in yoga clothes. Well, our Fair Trade Certified™ Serenity Pants were at the crags long before they were at the studio. Conceived on the shores of Tenaya Lake by our original gang of climbing ambassadors, Serenity Pants have endured a decade of Tuolumne granite, Wingate sandstone and Smith Rock welded tuff. The organic cotton/spandex knit stretches yet holds its shape. The versatile, wide waistband is comfortable under a harness but can be folded over and worn at the hips. In three short, Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- Soft organic cotton provides comfort and breathability
- spandex provides mobility
- Waistband rolls up or down
- Gusset for mobility
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ Product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- 9.4-oz 89% organic cotton, 11% spandex knit.
- Weight: 345 g
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products. The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it. To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Retrouvez des dizaines de milliers de produits de ski en stock de la marque Patagonia parmi notre catalogue de , comme par exemple Patagonia Serenity Pants Regular. snowinn vous permet d´obtenir des offres promotionnelles sur les meilleurs produits de ski mais également des services de conseil, garantie et livraison adaptés.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS