While winter cruising along the Lakefront Trail, piercing cold can quickly take over—bundle urban go-getters in the Reversible Fuzzy Puff Hoody. The hooded jacket’s windproof quilted shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, reverses to a high-pile fleece side; in between is 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet. Color-blocked, hooded jacket provides street-smart style. Reflective pulls on center-front zipper and handwarmer pocket zippers. Fleece side has snapped handwarmer pockets, plus contrasting trim on the hood, center-front zipper, pockets, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Windproof quilted shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, reverses to a high-pile 100% polyester (30% recycled) fleece side
- In between is 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Color-blocked hooded jacket
- Reflective pulls on center-front zipper and handwarmer pocket zippers
- Fleece side has contrasting trim on the hood, center-front zipper, handwarmer pockets, cuffs and hem
- Snapped handwarmer pockets on fleece side
- Hip length
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Fleece: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece.
- Shell and fleece fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Weight: 618 g
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Découvrez sur snowinn un large éventail d´équipements de ski de qualité vous permettant de pratiquer votre activité favorite dans des conditions optimales. Déclinées en plusieurs styles, tailles et coloris, notre catalogue de Vêtements enfant vous offre des articles de Vestes isolées pas chers visibles sur nos pages accentuent la sécurité des amateurs de ski, parmi lesquels le Patagonia Reversible Fuzzy Puff Hoody.