Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Knitted sweater in lambswool blend with classic shawl collar and slightly marbled yarn. Perfect for everyday use over a shirt or as a warm middle layer on an autumn/winter walk. Corozo buttons and eyelets in G-1000 Original. Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem. Leather logo on the sleeve. Regular fit.
- Concept: Outdoor
- Weight: 550 g in size M
- Materials: Wool
- Outer material: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Natureֹ’s very own functional material:
Wool has kept people warm for thousands of years and is part of a long tradition in outdoor life, playing a vital role for people such as traditional farmers, fishermen, firemen and soldiers. This curly, hollow fibre holds large volumes of air, which then provide insulation.
As well as being a natural material, wool is also a remarkably sophisticated fibre: it’s durable and elastic, comfortable to wear and very useful in both hot and cold climates. Wool absorbs moisture which is then transported away from the body (where otherwise it would cool and make you colder) and it is the only fibre to have any thermal properties while damp. It is particularly clever when you are switching between heavy and light work, as it helps to regulate your temperature.
Wool is also naturally resistant to dirt and bad odours, which means that woollen garments do not need to be washed as often as similar synthetic garments. Airing the garment is usually sufficient for it to feel clean again.
Different types of wool
Fjällräven uses different types of wool depending on the desired function.
- Normal wool from sheep is insulating, durable and soft. The insulating capacity can be varied by using different knitting techniques to create either a smoother or airier structure.
- Lamb’s wool comes from the first shearing of a young sheep and is extra soft and versatile. Knitting techniques can also be varied in this instance.
- Merino wool comes from Merino sheep and is an extra soft, fine wool that is not itchy – which is why it is popular for underwear and garments worn close to the skin.
- Machine wash in 40°c
- Wool, gentle machine wash in 30°c
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not dry clean
- Dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Gentle dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Tumble dry with low heat
- Do not Iron
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with low heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with medium heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with high heat
En vous rendant sur snowinn, vous tomberez certainement sur la gamme de Sweatshirts la plus complète. Nous vous suggérons le modèle Fjällräven Sörmland Jacquard Sweater qui est disponible maintenant au meilleur prix du marché. Nos articles de ski commercialisés sur snowinn assure à la fois confort et style.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS