Option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur`
Veuillez sélectionner l´option `Se souvenir de moi sur cet ordinateur` si vous souhaitez vous connecter automatiquement sur cet ordinateur la prochaine fois. Votre compte restera actif pendant 45 jours. Il est conseillé d´utiliser cette option uniquement si vous vous connectez depuis votre ordinateur personnel et non depuis un ordinateur public.
Voir plus de produits liés à:
Hip-length, lightly padded down jacket in wind and water resistant G-1000 Lite. Two hand pockets and a chest pocket.A lightweight, hip-length version of the popular Övik jacket, with less down padding making it suitable for the spring, autumn and milder winter days. Made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Lite, that can be waxed for enhanced protection against the elements. Lined in pliant Pertex Quantum-polyamide and padded with 500 cuin down in stitched-through channels. The two-way zipper can be opened from the bottom for ventilation and a flap on the inside protects against cold winds. A buttoned chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets, whose linings function as open inside pockets. Elasticated cuffs with press buttons. A timeless and durable everyday jacket which will only look better the more it is used.
- Concept: Outdoor
- Weight: 719 g in size M
- Materials: Down, G-1000
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide, G-1000 Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Fill power: 500 CUIN
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Filling weight: 130 g in size M
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics:
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.)
- Forty years of experience of high quality down:
We have worked with down as an insulation for more than 40 years and we only use down that meets the highest quality standards. This means that a Fjällräven down jacket or sleeping bag offers an unbeatable ability to insulate in relation to its low weight. You will also notice how well our down products can be compressed to take up minimal space in your pack. When you buy a down product, you should primarily check to make sure it has a high CUIN and a good blend of down and feathers. You can read more below about what this actually means.
- Fill Power/CUIN:
High quality down products are often rated on their 'fill power'. Fill power is a measurement of buoyancy or 'fluffiness'. It measures how much of one cubic inch is taken up by one ounce (27.3 grams) of down. This is called CUIN (cubic inch per ounce) or fill power. The higher the value the better the insulation.
A down product with a higher fill power weighs less and is more compressible than a similarly warm product made with a lower quality of down. Fill power of 400–450 is considered to be average quality, 500–550 good, 550–750 very good and 750+ excellent. Many of our down products have a fill power over 600.
- Mix of Down and Feathers:
Another factor that determines the features of the down jacket, sleeping bag or other garments is the blend of down and feathers. Down binds more air than feathers and also offers better insulation. The higher the percent of down, the higher the insulation properties given the same weight. A description of '90/10' means that 100 grams of padding consists of 90 grams of down.
- Downs main features: Down is a natural product but it still offers the best insulation on the market. It is also extremely lightweight, and garments made from down can often be compressed to take up little space in the pack.
- The downs origins:
The high-quality down that we use in our garments and equipment comes from the food industry and is tested according to American standards. We only use one down supplier, with whom we have a close and active relationship throughout the production process. Our supplier has signed our code of conduct, which for example regulates animal protection, as well as an agreement that prohibits down being plucked from living birds. We monitor our down process regularly, through both pre-arranged and unannounced visits by Fjällrävens quality assurance team.
Si vous êtes à la recherche de Fjällräven Övik Lite, vous avez trouver la boutique parfaite pour faire vos achats parmi notre catalogue de Vêtements homme. Nous disposons par ailleurs de produits complémentaires à Fjällräven Övik Lite pas chers dont vous pouvez bénéficier durant nos promotions, soldes et ventes flash. Avec notre offre plus que complète, vous trouverez à coup sûr ce qui vous intéresse pour réaliser vos achats de ski.
Partagez votre avis ou posez nous une question concernant ce produit
EN 30 JOURS