We make the steadfast Wanaka for those cold, stormy months when the weather conspires to keep you from your tick list of to-dos. This hardworking jacket stands up to wind, sleet and bone-chilling temperatures with a combination of Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked); a durable, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester shell; and a waterproof/breathable barrier treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection. The multifunctional collar design, inspired by vintage army jackets, flips upright and snaps closed to seal out buffeting winds. The full-length zipper has a snap-shut storm flap; cuffs are adjustable with snaps. Smooth and easy gliding, the lining is made of 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with square quilting to keep the down from shifting. An insulated, zip-off hood and drop-tail rear hem protect both your top and bottom. Pocketing includes two fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets. Hip length.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Hooded jacket with full-length zipper, stand-up collar, external storm flap with snap closures and adjustable snap closure cuffs
- Removable and adjustable insulated hood
- One flapped upper right-chest pocket with hidden snap closure
- One upper left-chest vertical zippered pocket
- Two fleece-lined, lower-front zippered pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable snap closure, self-fabric cuffs
- Rib-knit interior storm cuffs
- Rop-tail hem
- Traceable Down, removable hood with interior adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester.
- Shell and lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 1357 g
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort. 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR
(durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Patagonia Wanaka Down está disponible en diferentes características. Elige el que más se adapte a tus necesidades y recíbelo en casa en tan solo unos días. Además en la tienda online de esqui podrás encontrar artículos relacionados con Patagonia Wanaka Down de la marca Patagonia.