Living on the road has its ups and downs. Zipping up this lightweight hoody is one of the high points. Made from our much desired R1 fleece, the Upslope Hoody is a versatile, finely styled technical piece that looks right at home on the city streets. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a jacket, the 93% polyester (41% recycled) and 7% spandex blend breathes well, wicks away moisture and provides excellent comfort, warmth and stretch. With a slim fit and urban-inspired lines, the Upslope features a comfortable hood with adjustable drawcord, two kangaroo handwarmer pockets and ribbed cuffs and hem. Climbing-rope-inspired cord graces the hood and center-front zipper. Hip length.
- Versatile zip-up hoody made of R1 fleece breathes, wicks moisture and provides excellent stretch and warmth
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Hood has an adjustable drawcord; kangaroo handwarmer pockets keep hands toasty
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Climbing-rope-inspired drawcord on hood and on center-front zipper pull
- Hip length
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Rib-knit cuffs and hem: 15-oz 98% polyester/2% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Qué te parece encontrar Patagonia Upslope Full Zip Hoody con este precio? Alucinante ¿verdad? No esperes más y compra en nuestra tienda de esqui lo que llevas buscando desde hace tiempo. Equípate bien y practica tu deporte favorito de la mano de profesionales como es Patagonia. Y lo de mejor de todo es que lo tendrás al mejor precio del mercado.