Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
One minute the wind howls and your breath freezes, and a second later the clouds part and the sun shines. Through the vagaries of spring, our Ultralight Down Hoody warms with 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) and an ultralight yet super tough shell fabric that blocks wind and sheds snow with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. The slim silhouette (and low-profile, single-pull adjustable hood) maximizes thermal efficiency and suits its ideal uses: belay parka over light layers at crisp crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem helps keep in the heat. Stuffsack included.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we?ve ever used for down garments, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile adjustable hood seals in warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Weight: 263 g (9.3 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Traceable Down Insulation: Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket?and every step in between.
Pide ya tu Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody y recíbelo en casa en unos días. Sus dimensiones en su caja original son de xx cm. y su peso es de kg.. Además podrás elegir el Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody en diferentes tallas y colores, de esta forma se adapta a tus necesidades. En estos momentos Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody se encuentra en stock.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS