Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
We believe good pants, like rivers, should flow freely. So we constructed these versatile zip-off pants from 4-way stretch nylon fabric for all-day comfort and effortless mobility. Our go-anywhere climbing, hiking and trekking pants, Tribune Pants have a lightweight feel, a motion-friendly gusseted crotch, articulated knees, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a curved waistband for a custom fit. The convertible design lets you remove the lower legs and turn the pants into shorts via color-coded zippers; ankle zips let you pull the pants off without removing your footwear. Pockets include two in front, one rear (with zip closure) and a handy right thigh pocket for your small essentials. Shorts inseam is 11". Fabric is bluesign? approved.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseason pants made of a lightweight nylon/spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign? approved
- Slim fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise
- Cut slim through the seat and leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle
- Best for lean-to-medium build wanting a sleeker look that doesn?t compromise mobility
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movementMmetal button closure with a zip fly
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- One zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- One right-rear zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- 5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign? approved
- 428 g (15.1 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- DWR(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Prueba a comprar de la comodidad de tu casa en tu tienda de esqui. Compra Patagonia Tribune Zip Off Pants con la garantía del precio más bajo. No esperes más y descubre otros productos relacionados de la categoría Ropa hombre que puedan complementar tu compra.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI