Wind-whipped spindrift, piercing temperatures, pushing winds—sounds like your average Chicago commute. Shut down the cold and turn up the heat with the ultrawarm Thunder Cloud. This modern field jacket has a 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard recycled polyester shell for mountaineering-level waterproof/breathable performance; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed determined moisture; and warm Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). An interior rib-knit storm collar protects your neck and an insulated hood provides additional protection against the storm. Gusseted underarms keep you moving freely, and seven pockets (two are stealthy) hold the day’s essentials. Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Hooded, full-zip parka with external storm flaps secured with hook-and-loop closures and snap buttons; interior rib-knit storm collar
- Two flapped, upper-chest bellowed pockets secured with hidden snap buttons; two external, partially hidden vertical zippered upper-chest pockets; two flapped, lower bellowed pockets secured with hidden hook-and-loop and snap closures; internal zippered chest pocket
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs with rib-knit interior storm cuffs
- Attached hood insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) has adjustable interior drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion
- Midthigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology and a DWR finish. Shell fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 1366 g (48.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR
(durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Con Patagonia Thunder Cloud Down Parka te garantizas el mejor equipo posible para la práctica de esqui. Además, en snowinn encontrarás la mejor calidad con los mejores precios en Ropa hombre. Elígenos como tu tienda de esqui y céntrate sólamente en disfrutar gracias a la comodidad que te otorgan las mejores marcas como Patagonia.