Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
A punchy left point in the morning and a twisting valley trail in the afternoon. Blending sleek styling with functional prowess, the Tech Fleece Hoody is made from a smooth-faced 100% polyester fleece for versatile warmth and performance in a wide variety of temperatures. Soft to the touch for long-wearing comfort, it features a multipanel hood with adjustable drawcord for the changeable weather of a weekend on the Northwest coast. Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels offer a full and natural range of motion through the shoulders and arms; snug, elastic-bound wrist cuffs keep the sleeves secure when youre on the move. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe, and two glued, laser-cut side-zip pockets provide secure storage for your phone, keys and other small essentials. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester jersey face fleece, smooth to the touch inside and out for long-wearing comfort in any activity
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood has adjustable drawcord for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Snug, elastic-bound cuffs keep the sleeves secure in high-output pursuits
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Two glued, laser-cut side-zip pockets for secure and functional storage
- Hip length
- 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey face fleece. Fabric is bluesign? approved
- 507 g (17.9 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that?s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Equípate del mejor material de esqui en snowinn, tu tienda online especializada en tu deporte favorito. Consulta el listado de artículos de esqui que tenemos disponibles en Ropa hombre, todos ellos cuentan con la garantía oficial de Patagonia y han sido fabricados con materiales de primera calidad. ¡Descúbrelos!
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS