We keep a pair of these classic, cool-weather gloves with us all year long for backpacking, off-season trail running and everyday winter tasks. Constructed from midweight Synchilla® fleece (solids and heathers:80-85% recycled polyester), they wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you warm in a wide range of conditions. Elastic wrists seal out the cold and abrasion-resistant overlay panels reinforce the thumb, fingertips and palms.
- Solid and heather midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon, polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb and all fingertips for added durability
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Simple, versatile design for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) fleece.
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Prints: 8.35-oz 100% polyester.
- Weight: 62 g
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Equípate del mejor material de esqui en snowinn, tu tienda online especializada en tu deporte favorito. Consulta el listado de artículos de esqui que tenemos disponibles en Ropa hombre, todos ellos cuentan con la garantía oficial de Patagonia y han sido fabricados con materiales de primera calidad. ¡Descúbrelos!