Invented for those who can’t migrate south to escape winter, the Synchilla® Snap-T® Pants are soft, warm and livable. They’re made from plush, 100% polyester fleece (80-85% recycled) that dries quickly, wicks moisture and is smooth against the skin. With an elasticized waistband, exterior drawstring and spandex binding at the cuffs, they perform equally well when worn alone or under shell pants. On-seam handwarmer pockets and a classic rear Snap-T pocket hold life’s little necessities. Inseam (size M) is 32'.
- Made from warm and durable polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Classic Snap-T® detailing on rear pocket
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable exterior drawstring
- Spandex binding on bottom leg cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled).
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled).
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Te encanta el esqui? Consigue tu Patagonia Synch Snap T Pants y disfruta de tus actividades de ocio con la seguridad y confianza que te otorga la garantía de Patagonia. Este artículo está disponible en unas dimensiones de 0 cm. en su caja original y un peso de kg..