Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
The alpine bouldering of the Rocky Mountains means long approaches, gnarled rock, fickle weather conditions and the occasional leap of faith on the downclimb. Through all of that, our multifaceted Sidesend Pants remain unfazed. Their 4-way stretch provides exceptional mobility and comfort when you’re bouldering, backpacking or traveling in dynamic terrain. Sidesends feature a stretch-woven fabric blend of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant, they feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch that allow the full range of mobility. A curved waistband provides a contoured fit and reduces any downward migration. Four pockets keep you organized, and a slightly slimmed-down, tapered silhouette ensures your feet stay clear of excess fabric. Inseam is 34'.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a midweight, stretch-woven 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend; wind-, weather- and abrasion-resistant with 4-way stretch technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle. Seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity. Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesnt compromise mobility
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one right-rear zippered pocket; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30', 32' and 34'
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 445 g (15.7 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Compra tus modelos favoritos de y disfruta de esqui. Tienes un derecho de devolución de 30 días si no quedas satisfecho con la compra de Patagonia Sidesend Pants Long. Para cualquier duda que tengas de comprar Patagonia Sidesend Pants Long, contacta con nuestro equipo de profesionales en esqui por teléfono o email.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI