Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
The days are still warm, but October mornings in the Cascades mean waking up with crystals of frost speckling the tent. Offering versatile midweight warmth, the Shelled Synchilla® Snap-T® Hoody pairs our plush 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled; both bluesign® approved) with a nylon shell over the shoulders, upper torso, hood and arms for additional weather protection. The anatomic, 3-panel hood covers your noggin on cold mornings and stays put on the trail. The full-length zipper has a wind flap, and spandex binding at the cuffs, hem and hood opening seals out the drafts. Two vertical handwarmer pockets have snap closures; for life’s smaller details, the left chest pocket has a snap closure and nylon flap. Hip length.
- Made of bluesign® approved midweight polyester fleece (80-85% recycled) with 100% nylon panels at the shoulders, upper torso, sleeves and hood for additional durability and protection
- Full-zip hoody with wind flap and 3-panel hood
- Pockets: left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure; two vertical handwarmer pockets with snap closures
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Shell: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece.
- Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) fleece.
- Solid and heather fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 609 g (21.5 oz)
- Recycled Polyester
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Compra Patagonia Shelled Synch Snap T Hoody con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de esqui online snowinn, te permite comprar por internet Ropa hombre al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Patagonia Shelled Synch Snap T Hoody con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Patagonia Shelled Synch Snap T Hoody.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS