Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
Some say you cant climb in yoga clothes. Well, our Fair Trade Certified™ Serenity Pants were at the crags long before they were at the studio. Conceived on the shores of Tenaya Lake by our original gang of climbing ambassadors, Serenity Pants have endured a decade of Tuolumne granite, Wingate sandstone and Smith Rock welded tuff. The organic cotton/spandex knit stretches yet holds its shape. The versatile, wide waistband is comfortable under a harness but can be folded over and worn at the hips. In three short, Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- Soft organic cotton provides comfort and breathability
- spandex provides mobility
- Waistband rolls up or down
- Gusset for mobility
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ Product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living.
- 9.4-oz 89% organic cotton, 11% spandex knit.
- Weight: 345 g
Fair Trade Certified™:
- We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products. The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it. To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Patagonia Serenity Pants Regular está disponible con diferentes características. Cómpralo en snowinn y benefíciate de todas las ventajas. Además este producto tiene la garantía oficial de Patagonia. Además puedes complementar tu compra con otros productos de la categoría y .
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS