Kids adapt to Mother Natures changes with ease, and so does our reversible Puff-Ball Jacket. It blocks wind, moisture and cold temps with a fabric thats soft and inviting, and reversible style that acclimates to surroundings quickly. The 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet. A 3-panel, self-contouring hood provides a sheltering fit; and the zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side; on-seam hand pockets on both sides.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen™ (90%) recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Contoured 3-panel hood for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood, cuff and waist for a secure fit
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- On-seam hand pockets on both sides
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
En estos momentos el producto Patagonia Reversible Puff Ball esta en stock en snowinn. Averigua qué otros productos tiene la marca Patagonia en tu tienda online de esqui.