Between autumn ascents in the Valley and winter laps in the Wasatch, whether worn alone or under a shell, our Men’s R3® Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove. Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of an exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an external zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, it has two zippered chest pockets. The clean-finished R1® cuffs use spiral-seam construction, so they’re easy to push up; and elastic binding at the snug-fitting hood, hem and handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth. Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer layer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding; smooth side out: glued-on, zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished cuffs use R1® Polartec Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- Body: 8.9-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex.
- Cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex. Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven.
- Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 510 g (18 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester:
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Compra Patagonia R3 Hoody con la garantía del precio más bajo! Nuestra tienda de esqui online snowinn, te permite comprar por internet Ropa hombre al mejor precio. Encontrarás una descripción detallada de Patagonia R3 Hoody con sus características y las opiniones de otros clientes que han comprado Patagonia R3 Hoody.