Chilly crags, half-frozen trails and backcountry corn snow are all equally fine playgrounds for our R2® Jacket. This Regulator® fleece jackets highly refined construction and fabric traps heat and breathes freely, with the main body relying on high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. An R1® Polartec Power Dry® high/low grid panel runs along the underside of the arms, down the sides and across the lower-front torso to improve fit, mobility and range. The cuffs have discreet, on-seam thumb loops; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage are soft on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness line), while the handwarmer pocket bags double as internal mesh drop-in pockets.
- Directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly; with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- Refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Recycled Polyester:
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Si estas interesado en Patagonia R2, descubre también otros productos relacionados de Patagonia dentro de la categoría Ropa hombre y Chaquetas forro polar. Además al comprar en snowinn, tu tienda online de esqui pertenecerás a su comunidad del deporte, donde podrás consultar opiniones, consejos y las mejores ofertas de tu interés.