A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: The finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1 Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a refined high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. It squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top. Our Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhance breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front 1/4-zip Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage; a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 333 g (11.75 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Insulation: Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator® fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing. Regulator® Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator® fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
En todo producto se tiene que conocer sus dimensiones y su peso. Como por ejemplo en Patagonia R1 P/O de la marca Patagonia, que tienes unas medidas de 0 cm. y un peso de kg. (medidas en su caja original). Compra ahora en nuestra tienda de esqui y llévate a casa el mejor equipamiento posible para practicar tu deporte favorito.