More than a decade of ascents and counting, and our R1® Hoody keeps racking ‘em up. Its highly refined high/low interior grid fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™)—the lightest and most breathable version yet, and still exclusive to Patagonia—warms, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability and a terrific feel. The feminine silhouette and design include the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deeper front zipper with a comfy zipper garage that’s easy on your chin; discreet, on-seam wrist-warming thumb holes; and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. Other features include raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, a high exterior chest pocket, Variable Conditions Cuffs with spiral-stitch construction that let you push up your sleeves without constricting your forearms, a long torso for layering under a harness and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before, but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1' longer than before to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
¿Estas interesado en Patagonia R1 Hoody de Patagonia? En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en snowinn, nuestra tienda de esqui online. En snowinn podrás encontrar otros productos de esqui de la marca Patagonia. No esperes más y disfruta de Patagonia R1 Hoody en tan solo unos días.