After more than 15 years of cranking, our R1® fabric still sets the bar for alpine efficiency. Its high/low grid interior (Polartec® Power Grid™ polyester) is key to the hoody’s versatility, and the highly refined fabric—the lightest and most breathable iteration ever—remains exclusive to Patagonia. It stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing, with the pared-down but versatile features climbers and backcountry skiers need: a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a minimalist deep-venting front zipper with a soft zipper garage that keeps your chin comfy, and a Variable Conditions Cuff with discreet on-seam thumb holes and a spiral-stitch construction so you can push up the sleeves with no ensuing forearm pump. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a long torso for layering under a harness, an exterior chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before, but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1' longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 364 g (12.85 oz)
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Compra tus modelos favoritos de y disfruta de esqui. Tienes un derecho de devolución de 30 días si no quedas satisfecho con la compra de Patagonia R1 Hoody. Para cualquier duda que tengas de comprar Patagonia R1 Hoody, contacta con nuestro equipo de profesionales en esqui por teléfono o email.