More than a decade after we introduced the R1, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Insulation: Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator® fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing. Regulator® Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator® fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Con Patagonia R1 Full Zip podrás disfrutar de tus actividades sin complicaciones. Si te gusta la marca Patagonia y sus productos de esqui, visita las categorías de los productos que estás buscando y haz tu pedido cuanto antes para recibirlo en tan solo unos días en tu casa. Además en snowinn, ponemos a tu disposición una comunidad del deporte para que te informes de todas las novedades y consejos en esqui.