Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Warm and stylish, this moto-style jacket prefers outside deck on the ferry ride to Bainbridge Island. Made from 100% recycled nylon plain weave, it’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Sleek chevron-shaped quilt lines hold in place the 100% Traceable Down insulation (600-fill-power duck down), all of which can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked. Details include an off-center full-length zip and handwarmer pockets with faux metal zippers and a smart, adjustable collar with snaps. Hip length.
- Soft, 100% recycled nylon plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Motorcycle-style jacket with chevron quilt lines and off-center front zipper
- Tall, snapped collar stands up or lies flat
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 368 g (13 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Traceable Down Insulation:
- Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket–and every step in between.
- Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
- Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
- We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
¿Estas interesado en Patagonia Prow de Patagonia? En estos momentos se encuentra en stock en snowinn, nuestra tienda de esqui online. En snowinn podrás encontrar otros productos de esqui de la marca Patagonia. No esperes más y disfruta de Patagonia Prow en tan solo unos días.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS