When it comes to flakes, we believe in strength in numbers. So we built the Powder Bowl for the endless search for fluff. It’s our most versatile hard shell for riding frontside steeps or hitting the backcountry. It features a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso has a brushed polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility in blowing snow. Inside, a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air, and low-profile pit zips release heat when you’re steaming on long climbs. Other details include coated, watertight Slim Zips; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and a highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; a forearm pass pocket; and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuffs secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (torso) 100% brushed polyester mesh: (sleeves) 100% polyester mesh
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 828 g (29.2 oz)
- The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your bodys perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia Powder Bowl tiene unas dimensiones de (en su caja original). En nuestra tienda online de esqui snowinn contamos con los mejores productos para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin complicaciones y con la mejor equipación en esqui. Puedes visitar otras categorías de esqui y encontrar productos de la marca Patagonia al mejor precio. Benefíciate de todas nuestras ofertas en Patagonia Powder Bowl.