On the approach, through the pitches and back again, the Piton Hybrid Hoody lets you move uninterrupted, shedding spindrift and wind, spanning the space between midlayer and shell. A truly technical fleece for alpine climbing, its trim design features a durable Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric (90% polyester that’s 50% recycled/10% spandex) in key areas (elbows and chest, then wrapping over the shoulders and top of hood, and down to the upper back) with Hardface® Technology that enhances the DWR (durable water repellent) finish for increased water repellency and abrasion resistance. The remaining areas use super breathable, stretchy and wicking Polartec Power Dry® fabric (94% polyester that’s 54% recycled/6% spandex), creating a flexible body-mapped design that lets you wear the jacket as a moderate-conditions outer layer until it’s time to don a full-on shell. Designed with a stretchy, snug-fitting balaclava-style hood, a single zippered chest pocket and seamless shoulders for comfort under a pack.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the arms and back
- Durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Front chest panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Además de Patagonia Piton Hybrid Hoody en la categoría de Ropa hombre de tu tienda online de esqui encontrarás otros productos relacionados con Chaquetas forro polar. Si estás interesado en adquirir otros productos de la marca Patagonia, en snowinn encontrarás una gran variedad de artículos de esqui que pueden ser de tu interés.