Into powder up to her ear buds, your little shredder can carve and turn till the last run because her Insulated Snowbelle Jacket warms, resists and sheds. H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester mini-herringbone shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish provide high-level cold-weather protection. Liner fabric plus fully-taped seams lock in 150-g, recycled Thermogreen® insulation to keep her toasty, while the waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap, hook-and-loop closure cuffs and internal mini-powder skirt keep the snow out. Grow-fit feature adds 2 inches to the articulated sleeves and snap loops attach to the Girls’ Insulated Snowbelle Pants. Additional features include zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered left-chest pocket with interior cable routing, bottom hem drawcord for secure fit and hand-me-down ID label.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester; hood and sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stay warm even when wet
- Removable 3-panel hood with zipper and snaps; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft microfleece-lined collar; waterproof PU-coated center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull; full-length internal wind flap; zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2'; sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; left-chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing; internal pass ring
- Mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Insulated Snowbelle Pants; integrated drawcord at bottom hem for secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: (body) 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); (hood/sleeves) 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 793 g (28 oz)
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric: Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Weatherproof: 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort. 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
¿Quieres más productos de la marca Patagonia? En snowinn, tu tienda online de esqui, tienes a tu disposición un gran número de productos relacionados con Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle. En estos momentos Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle se encuentra en stock.