The snow that flows overhead and hangs in our wake long after we’ve left our mark comes from the collision of moist air and cold temperatures. When those dynamics align, staying warm and staying fluid become one and the same. Our most versatile insulated jacket, the Powder Bowl features body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight. It’s built with a tough, 2-layer, polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the shell sloughs snow and drizzle in wet storms. A strategically placed combination of compressible 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen™ insulation provides lightweight, efficient warmth on single-digit days and remains warm even when wet. Inside, a 100% polyester lining increases durability, adds an easy glide and manages moisture when you work up a steam. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions. Finer points include a fully featured powder skirt; pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm; two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX ®fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one bicep, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: Strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen™ insulation
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1137 g (40.1 oz)
- The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your bodys perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
¿Quieres comprar Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl? ¡Lo tienes fácil! En la categoría de Chaquetas funda de la tienda online de esqui podrás encontrar una amplia variedad de modelos diferentes al mejor precio. Encuentra los mejores productos de esqui, que se adaptan a tus necesidades en snowinn.