At frigid belays, forced bivies and just plain January?all the usual alpinists? fare?the Fitz Roy Down Parka gives incredible loft and expedition-level warmth at only 19 ounces. Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party traps your heat inside a fully baffled 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds snow and moisture, and utilizes a special high-sheen fabric construction in the hood, shoulders and arms for enhanced water resistance. The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on the back of the neck, and internal draft tubes eliminate cold spots along the 2-way center-front zipper. Cut long with a full coverage drop-tail hem (dual-adjust cord locks lock in warmth); three exterior zippered pockets (two high handwarmers and an exterior left chest); and one large, internal drop-in pocket for warming frozen gloves. Soft, low-profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push up easily, and the included stuffsack has a built-in clip-in loop.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabrics throughout; a high-sheen Pertex Quantum built with Y-shaped filament technology on the hood, shoulders and arms has interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; one giant interior drop-in stretch-mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- Main shell and lining, and reinforcement shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Weight: 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Traceable Down Insulation: Patagonia Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare in the apparel industry. Every down cluster, in every one of our down products, comes exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. How do we know? We hired an independent third-party expert to trace and verify our down supply chain from farm to jacket?and every step in between.
¿Estás pensando en comprar Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka? es uno de los productos estrella en snowinn, la tienda online de esqui. Tiene un peso de kg. y su precio es de $. En snowinn podrás beneficiarte de las mejores ventajas y encontrar productos de Patagonia al mejor precio. Todos nuestros productos de esqui tienen la garantía de calidad del fabricante.