On frigid ice and alpine climbs, sometimes the approach is as demanding as the route. When wind and blowing snow threaten to change your course, our Dual Aspect Hoody is more than a fleece—it blurs the line between midlayer and shell with an exclusive weather-shedding, breathable and durable soft-shell fabric package (Polartec® Power Shield®, with DWR finish, bonded to a Polartec Power Grid™ knit) that insulates and protects key areas, while allowing for smooth layering under a jacket when the tempest builds. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry® fleece in the hood, lower back, side panels, cuffs and undersides of the arms minimize bulk, enhance breathability and ensure mobility. With a zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets that sit above harness line and a snug balaclava-style hood.
- Patterned through upper back, full front torso and down sleeves,
- Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power
- Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec Power Shield on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower back and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with Slim Zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood hem and cuffs seal out weather
- Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Side panels, hood and sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Water Resistant:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody es un artículo perfecto para esqui. Tiene unas dimensiones de 0 cm. en su caja original y un peso de kg.. Completa tu compra con otros productos relacionados de Chaquetas forro polar y disfruta de tu jornada de deporte. Algunos de nuestros artículos de Ropa mujer tienen aplicada una promoción especial. ¡Encuéntralos en snowinn!