The dog days of winter: March through blowing wind and snow. Pause. Flake the ropes. Get fired up. On long approaches and cold routes, our Dual Aspect Hoody blurs the line between midlayer and shell. An exclusive weather-shedding, breathable and durable soft-shell fabric package (Polartec® Power Shield®, with DWR finish, bonded to a Polartec Power Grid™ knit) insulates and protects key areas, while allowing for smooth layering under a jacket when the tempest builds. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry® fleece in the hood, hem, side panels, cuffs and undersides of the arms minimizes bulk, enhances breathability and ensures mobility. With a zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets that sit above harness line and a snug balaclava-style hood.
- Patterned through upper torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec Power Shield on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower torso and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with slim zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt
- Single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood, hem and cuffs seals out weather
- Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Side panels, hood and sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 447 g (15.8 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Water Resistant:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
No esperes más para hacerte con Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody de la marca Patagonia. Su peso es de kg. y sus dimensiones en su caja original son 0 cm.. Para cualquier consulta sobre las características de Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody puedes ponerte en contacto con snowinn a través de nuestra página de contacto.