Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Activando esta funcionalidad `Recuérdame en este ordenador`, automáticamente tu cuenta se mantendrá abierta durante 45 dias. Con el fin de evitar que otros accedan a tu cuenta, te recomendamos que no utilices esta opción en dispositivos u ordenadores compartidos con otras personas.
Ver más artículos de:
It’s like the Baggies™ quit their job, bought a van and moved into a treehouse in the High Sierra. A slimmer-fitting, natural fiber version of a Patagonia classic, the Baggies™ Naturals are made from a cool and airy 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend. Light and multifunctional, an elasticized waistband and external drawstring keep them snug for river trips, canyon swims and early morning sun salutes. Two handwarmer pockets on the side seam are paired with welted pockets on the rear; each rear pocket has a button-through closure for security. Inseam is 6 ½".
- Made of a lightweight hemp and organic cotton blend
- Elasticized waistband with external drawstring
- Handwarmer pockets and two welted back pockets.
- Back pockets with button-through closures
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
- Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
- Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
- Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
¿Te encanta el esqui? Consigue tu Patagonia Borderless Cargo Shorts y disfruta de tus actividades de ocio con la seguridad y confianza que te otorga la garantía de Patagonia. Este artículo está disponible en unas dimensiones de xx cm. en su caja original y un peso de kg..
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS
NUESTRA SELECCIÓN PARA TI