We believe in the stress relief that comes from a loaded backpack and an empty trail. Get away from it all with these comfortable, multifunctional hiking, backpacking and trekking pants. They’re made of a soft, lightweight, yet durable blend of 74% organic cotton and 26% nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Stretch-woven fabric behind the knees and around the waist, combined with knee articulation and a gusseted crotch, allows a full range of lower body motion. A curved waistband adds a contoured fit; belt loops feel smooth under a loaded waistbelt. Two angled handwarmer pockets and two thigh pockets keep you organized, and a classic, performance fit provides enough room to move through the miles comfortably. Inseam is 32'.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight, durable organic cotton/nylon blend, with stretch panels at the back of the knees and around the waist for added agility and mobility
- Classic performance fit thats not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, provides a contoured fit and helps keep pants in place during movement
- Metal button closure with zip fly
- Two angled handwarmer pockets, two leg pockets with hidden-snap closure
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: short, 30'
- Regular, 32'
- Rong, 34'
- Body: 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton/26% nylon.
- Stretch panels: bluesign® approved 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
- The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
- To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
- Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
- UPF stands for “Ultraviolet Protection Factor.” This value represents the fractional amount of the sun’s harmful UV rays that pass through a fabric. A rating of “25” indicates that only 1/25th , or 4% of the UV rays pass through the garment.
Piensa en snowinn cuando tengas que renovar tu material de esqui. snowinn es una tienda online que trabaja con las mejores marcas nacionales e internacionales para que encuentres todo lo que estás buscando para disfrutar de tu deporte. Echa un vistazo a los productos disponibles que tenemos en Ropa hombre.