Granite dust, dirt, dog hair—nothing seems to dampen the natural good looks of this sweater-like fleece jacket. The fabric, spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, has a wool-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a contoured shape for easy layering. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Compra tus modelos favoritos de y disfruta de esqui. Tienes un derecho de devolución de 30 días si no quedas satisfecho con la compra de Patagonia Better Sweater. Para cualquier duda que tengas de comprar Patagonia Better Sweater, contacta con nuestro equipo de profesionales en esqui por teléfono o email.