Opción `Recuérdame en este ordenador`
Ver más artículos de:
Using a refined wool alternative the Better Sweater® fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. Always striving to reduce our environmental footprint, the fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Supple micropolyester jersey fabric trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
- Made of warm, polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester fleece cross-dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- bluesign® Approved Fabric:
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
En la tienda de esqui, snowinn podrás encontrar diferentes tallas de Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip y en diferentes colores . Las dimensiones en su caja original son xx cm. y su peso es de kg.. Además podrás completar tu compra con productos relacionados con Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip o de la categoria Ropa mujer de nuestra tienda online de esqui.
Escribe un comentario o formula una pregunta:
EN 30 DÍAS