Like a perfect pitch of climbing with just enough protection, our Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
(durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Polartec® Windbloc® fabrics block 100% of the wind and provides maximum protection from the elements. The soft hand, stretch, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish combine to make this the highest quality, most comfortable windproof fleece product on the market.
- Polartec Windbloc fabrics incorporate a polyurethane barrier membrane that allows moisture vapor transmission while completely blocking wind and water, eliminating the need for an additional shell. This reduces the weight and number of layers needed to protect and insulate.
- Polartec Windbloc is durable, quiet, and non-pilling, and has enhanced stretch and recovery, making it ideal for activities when movement is intermittent, and when cold and inclement weather demands high-performance outer protection.
¿Vas a aquirir Patagonia Adze Hybrid? Debes saber que sus dimensiones en su caja original son de y con un peso que es Kg.. Todos los productos de Patagonia cuentan con las mejores calidades para que disfrutes de tus actividades sin ningun tipo de complicación. Haz tu pedido de Patagonia Adze Hybrid ya y recíbelo en tan solo unos días.