New this summer, this thermal protection jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built to bring warmth in challenging, alpine and rocky environment. Expert Series The Dual Langtang hooded jacket has a hybrid construction that stands for absolute mountain efficiency and delivers high performance in cool weather using windproof and breathable fabrics and insulation in a body mapping design. The Stunner® Stretch fabric at the sides, arms and hood has a good resistance to abrasion and its elasticity brings comfort and also gives resilience to the jacket, helping to keep its shape and giving it a nice slim fit. The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body and gives enough room for unrestricted movement, while raglan sleeves enhance mobility and durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points. The balaclava hood moves with the head, increasing freedom and peripheral visibility. PERTEX® Quantum Ultra Light covers the front and back core body, creating a windproof and water-repellent barrier. It has an ultra-light coating and long lasting DWR finish that affords excellent resistance to water, hail and snow. Its ripstop structure increases wear and tear strength, for maximum durability and it is also downproof, so the insulation is kept inside the jacket. The K Dry Down blend brings together nature and technology with a combination of K DRY, a natural insulation, and Dry Microloft™, a cutting edge synthetic insulation. With a three-dimensional structure, Dry Microloft™ guarantees long-lasting thermal comfort and high breathability. A water-repellent completes the protection. The result: a comfortable fabric that will dry four times faster than all-down insulation, will cope well in damp and wet weather conditions and will be easy to care for. Lightweight and packable, with a perfect balance of breathability and protection, the Dual Langtang hoodie is ideal to wear on intense mountaineering outings, from approach to climb. More protection, more warmth, more freedom of movement. More breathability, more ventilation, more moisture wicking. More lightweight, more compressibility. In one word: more performance. A performance deployed to serve modern alpine disciplines. A performance dedicated to those who commit in the roughest weather conditions to enjoy the beauty of a summit, a challenging ascent or the acceleration over alpine gradients. With its hybrid construction, Millets Dual Langtang Hoodie shakes up habits.
- Composit™ build for insulation and wicking
- Sporty fit, protective insulated collar
- Uninsulated, ergonomic balaclava hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Centre zip opening
- Body : Pertex® Quantum ultra light
- Arms: Stunner stretch by Toray®
- Insulation: Down Blend Dry Microloft™
- K DRY™ water-repellent down technology 90/10
- Weight 0.29 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- The combination of synthetic fibers and natural down brings the best of both worlds. The result is an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and good moisture management.
Kdry down blend:
- A unique hybrid construction combining K Dry, a natural material, and Dry Microloft, a next-generation synthetic insulation. It brings high breathability and thermal protection built for extreme weather conditions. It is quick drying, warm and breathable.
- With a weight of 36g/m² and 22 decitex (10 000 meters of this material weighs 22 grs!!) Pertex Quantum UltraLight is a high performance lightweight. We selected it as our down protective shell. Compressibility, lightweight and excellence.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Millet Dual Langtang Hoodie cuenta con las mejores calidades de fabricación y con la garantía oficial de la marca Millet. Si estas interesado en adquirir este artículo de esqui debes saber sus medidas son de 57 cm. y su peso es de 0.30 kg. (en su caja original). En estos momentos Millet Dual Langtang Hoodie se encuentra en stock en snowinn, tu tienda online de esqui.