Rossignol Attraxion 3S + Saphir 110S TPI2:
The Attraxion 3S is the perfect "ski of the day" for dashing down groomers with girlfriends or keeping an eye on the kids.
An Oversize Sidecut provides strong edge hold and stability on firm snowpack, yet dances from turn-to-turn.
Womens Tip technology provides easy turn initiation while PowerTurn camber gives the ski excellent energy and snap.
Aspiring to advanced female skiers will feel at home on firm snowpack and will appreciate the ease and maneuverability the Attraxion 3S has to offer.
90% Frontside / 10% Backside
IB: Saphir 110
- Structure IPS CONCAVE
- Core FIBERGLASS WOOD
- Reinforcement BASALT
- Camber height HIGH
- Camber length *100%*
- Rocker length *0%*
- Sidecut 120-72-100
- Profile sidecut OVERSIZE
- System WTPI2
- Tip protector BI MATERIAL
- GROOMED - PRECISION - EDGE GRIP - CARVING - SPEED Rossignols Power Turn is engineered with 100% traditional high camber underfoot.
- The high camber underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for on-piste performance.
- The full length camber stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost.
IPS H CONCAVE
- Independent Pressuring System IPS concept optimizes transmission of power applied by the boot to the individual right or left edge to boosts power and grip.
- The Concave Profile amplifies this techolgy with higher sidewalls to apply even greater pressure to the edge.
- The concave shape reduces the skis weight by 100gr per pair.
- Oversize takes the benefits of the aggressive sidecuts of carving skis and combines it with modern waist widths.
- The aggressive oversized tip & tail dimensions produces strong edging, power and precision.
- The wider dimension of the waist increases stability and easy turn transition.
- Combining big sidecut with modern waist widths produces accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability.
- All the systems used in our womens skis are designed specifically for women. The Saphir binding has a shorter interface making it one of the lightest on the market.
- Women Twin Pulsion Integral: a tool-free system offering comfort and precision.
- A control beam, combined with Twin VAS (Visco Material) for absorption, facilitates rebound and directs pressure to tip and tail for a smooth ride.
- The tool-free binding simply slides on to the integrated TPI system for easy adjustment.