Beskrivning och funktioner för Volkl Code Speedwall + Rmotion 12.d 11/12
Volkl Code Speedwall + Rmotion 12.d 11/12:
A new era in alpine skiing - rocker meets Speedwall
Whats in: tip & rail rocker in a high-performance ski. Whats out: the standard chart for lengths and radiuses.
So how do you describe the Code-
Dont even bother trying.Instead strap them on for yourself!
The Code series explodes established boundaries, carving out a new space for itself through a fantastically playful skiing feel and lengths 10 cm longer than normal.
The rocker design makes it incredibly easy to initiate turns, while the 3D-shaped Titanal surface lends extra agility and smoothness to the ride, even at high speeds.
Taken together with the Speedwall, the cards are all in place for a perfect day on the mountain side no matter what the conditions.
FULL SENSOR WOOD CORE
- In the Full Sensor Wood Core construction a compact wooden core is integrated from the ski tip to the ski tail providing power and energy along the entire skis length.
- The result is optimum support and responsiveness for skiers with a good feeling for the snow and slopes and seek intuitive feedback from their skis.
- This wood core is used in the UNLIMITED and TIGER ski ranges and in some of the Freeski models.
- rMotion 16.0 D green
- Power Construction
- Powered by Titanium
- Athletic, modern on-piste skiers
- The ski has a variable edge length in the shovel and tail areas. The rocker height is minimal.
- The variable edge set between the shovel and tail makes the ski turn-happy.
- That in turn allows for a stiffer flex setup.
- A longer ski can be selected.
Kunder som köpt Volkl Code Speedwall + Rmotion 12.d 11/12
Kunder som tittat på Volkl Code Speedwall + Rmotion 12.d 11/12 har också tittat på: