Head i.Peak 78 Pro FLR + PR 11:
The skis feature graphics designed by renowned Montana graphic artist Pete Thomas, who’s legendary style shines through.
Not only do these skis look great, but they ski even better.
The entire collection features Flow Ride, which gives skiers “rocker when you want it, and stability when you need it.”
Simply put, these skis are fun, fun, fun for everyone.
For expert skiers who never look in the rear view mirror: This high-performance all mountain freeride ski screams with joy in deep open snow bowls and powder.
Features Sandwich Construction and PowerRail Pro
- FLR Flow Ride Technology
- Intelligence Technology
- Sandwich Construction
- Structured UHM C Base
- PowerRail Pro
- Bindings: HEAD PR 11
- Terrain, powder, open bowls
- Radius: 14.6 @ 171
- Sidecut: 124/78/101 @ 171
- Flow Ride gives skiers “rocker when you want it, and stability when you need it.” Simply put, these skis are fun, fun, fun for everyone.
- Flow Ride blends the superior edge hold of traditional “bowed” camber with the floatation of rocker, putting the skier in complete harmony with the mountain.
- Flow Ride is the most versatile of the three FLR core profiles, and is equally at home in the Rockies as it is in the Alps.
HEAD’S THEORY OF RELATIVITY
- Ski performance is not an absolute measure. What you want out of a ski always depends on how and where you ride.
- On hard-packed slopes you want perfect edge grip. On soft snow, you want more maneuverability. Breaking the slope record you want your ski to perform differently than when you’re just cruising with your friends or family.
- Adaptive HEAD Intelligence Technology helps your ski perform perfectly - both relative to terrain and your individual riding mode.
- The performance binding that meets the demands of ambitioned skiers. Welcome to the fast lane in binding technology evolution.