Volkl Racetiger Junior Yellow + 3motion M4.5:
Junior Racetiger Yellow Neon.
The Mini Jr Racetiger has a black/yellow racing look - the perfect companion on the slopes for the youngest among us.
The composite core allows for a soft stiffness profile that is attuned to the weight and proportion of even the smallest skiers, since very young skiers dont bring enough weight to bear to flex an adult woodcore.
This keeps the handling on the Jr Racetiger light and playful and guarantees fun from the very first minute.
Core 'Composite Core'
Technology Power Shell
Camber line 'Full Camber'
- Lenght, 100, radius, 6.3, sidecut, 102-66-86.
- Lenght, 110, radius, 7,9, sidecut, 102-66-86.
- Lenght, 120, radius, 9.7, sidecut, 102-66-86.
- A traditional camber line.
- Skiers can still enjoy the feel of traditional camber. While not as silky-smooth as a rockered ski, full camber provides stability and acceleration for skiers wanting a more classic ride quality.
Free flex for children’s ski.
- If you look at a junior or children’s ski, the binding zone actually represents a disproportionately large part of the overall ski length.
- Traditional bindings systems typically stiffen up that section of the ski.
- For longer ski lengths this is only a small impediment to a properly round flex.
- For children’s ski models, however, that stiffness represents a major restriction to the general functionality of the ski.
- Our developers recognized the problem and premiered a junior version of the 3Motion bindings system for shorter ski lengths back during the 08/09 ski season.
The benefit: by separating the attachment rails into two pieces, the new Junior 3MOTION no longer disrupts the flex behavior in the decisive binding zone.
- When put on edge, the ski carves a perfect curve and makes skiing even simpler for kids. But make no mistake: the Junior 3MOTION also fulfils all technical requirements for maximum security and boasts a 4-linkage Marker toe.
3MOTION JR. 4.5:
ISO 0.75 - 4.5.
PESO 12 - 57 KG.