Tsl Outdoor 325 Explore Easy Titan Black:
Snowshoes 325 EXPLORE EASY : Pre-set your shoe size just once (size + front hood) and the binding will memorize it for all your outings. In just 2 seconds you’ll have your snowshoes on, comfortably and precisely fitted by the ratchet system on the heel. The heel lift is activated by simply pushing it with your pole, so you’ll be able to reach the summits without having to bend down. It couldn’t be easier
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Square base plate ratchet binding : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System : The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift : With the Easy Up automatic feature, there is no need to bend over to adjust your heel lift anymore. The Easy Up helps reduce calf fatigue during long climbs.
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
MEMORY LOCK SYSTEM
The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
Climbing bar – TSL patentClimbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
Our Explore & Escape bindings offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.TSL Patent