Details for Tsl Outdoor 325 Explore Easy Titan Black
Tsl Outdoor 325 Explore Easy Titan Black:
Snowshoes 325 EXPLORE EASY : Pre-set your shoe size just once (size + front hood) and the binding will memorize it for all your outings. In just 2 seconds you’ll have your snowshoes on, comfortably and precisely fitted by the ratchet system on the heel. The heel lift is activated by simply pushing it with your pole, so you’ll be able to reach the summits without having to bend down. It couldn’t be easier
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Square base plate ratchet binding : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Memory Lock System : The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel lift : With the Easy Up automatic feature, there is no need to bend over to adjust your heel lift anymore. The Easy Up helps reduce calf fatigue during long climbs.
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
MEMORY LOCK SYSTEM
The system provides rapid, efficient tightening and memorizes the front volume of the shoe.
Climbing bar – TSL patentClimbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue.
Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
Our Explore & Escape bindings offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.TSL Patent
About Tsl Outdoor
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by snowinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Tsl Outdoor 325 Explore Easy Titan Black, also viewed: