The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man:
For no-nonsense shell protection in a variety of snowsports, zip up The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket.
The alpine sports jacket utilises a two-layer HyVent© shell for dependable waterproof performance, while body-mapped construction combines Thermo Cool-insulated and mesh panels for the optimum balance of insulation and ventilation.
The snowsports jacket also benefits from an adjustable and detachable hood, plus Lycra© cuffs for a secure, draught-excluding fit over gloves and an adjustable, snap-down powder skirt to guard against snow flurries.
A slew of pockets includes handwarmer, internal, goggle and wrist spots, and there’s a Recco© avalanche rescue reflector too.
Cut in a performance fit, The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket is built to keep mountain athletes on the move.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable detachable hood
- Performance stretch fit
- Center front PU zipper
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable hem system
- Four-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Buddy lift clip
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L stretch / lining: body-mapping is combination of insulated panels, taffeta, and mesh / insulation: Thermo Cool stretch
60 g (body, sleeves and hood)
Hyvent™ is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
The RECCO® avalanche rescue system is an electronic system, making it possible to quickly locate an avalanche victim.