Details for The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man
The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man:
For no-nonsense shell protection in a variety of snowsports, zip up The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket.
The alpine sports jacket utilises a two-layer HyVent© shell for dependable waterproof performance, while body-mapped construction combines Thermo Cool-insulated and mesh panels for the optimum balance of insulation and ventilation.
The snowsports jacket also benefits from an adjustable and detachable hood, plus Lycra© cuffs for a secure, draught-excluding fit over gloves and an adjustable, snap-down powder skirt to guard against snow flurries.
A slew of pockets includes handwarmer, internal, goggle and wrist spots, and there’s a Recco© avalanche rescue reflector too.
Cut in a performance fit, The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket is built to keep mountain athletes on the move.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable detachable hood
- Performance stretch fit
- Center front PU zipper
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable hem system
- Four-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Buddy lift clip
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L stretch / lining: body-mapping is combination of insulated panels, taffeta, and mesh / insulation: Thermo Cool stretch
60 g (body, sleeves and hood)
Hyvent™ is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
The RECCO® avalanche rescue system is an electronic system, making it possible to quickly locate an avalanche victim.
About The North Face
Customers who viewed The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man, also viewed:
LET US KNOW YOUR OPINION