Details for The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man
The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man:
For no-nonsense shell protection in a variety of snowsports, zip up The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket.
The alpine sports jacket utilises a two-layer HyVent© shell for dependable waterproof performance, while body-mapped construction combines Thermo Cool-insulated and mesh panels for the optimum balance of insulation and ventilation.
The snowsports jacket also benefits from an adjustable and detachable hood, plus Lycra© cuffs for a secure, draught-excluding fit over gloves and an adjustable, snap-down powder skirt to guard against snow flurries.
A slew of pockets includes handwarmer, internal, goggle and wrist spots, and there’s a Recco© avalanche rescue reflector too.
Cut in a performance fit, The North Face Men’s Atoma Jacket is built to keep mountain athletes on the move.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable detachable hood
- Performance stretch fit
- Center front PU zipper
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable hem system
- Four-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Buddy lift clip
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L stretch / lining: body-mapping is combination of insulated panels, taffeta, and mesh / insulation: Thermo Cool stretch
60 g (body, sleeves and hood)
Hyvent™ is a superior, waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component mutli-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
The RECCO® avalanche rescue system is an electronic system, making it possible to quickly locate an avalanche victim.
About The North Face
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by snowinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed The North Face Atoma Jacket Hyvent Stretch Orange Man, also viewed: