Details for Midland Action Camera XTC 300 + Underwater Housing
Midland Action Camera XTC 300 + Underwater Housing:
- Single Slide Switch for easy operation - On/Off
- Includes Submersible Case (submerse up to 100 ft)
- Also Includes 4 mounts - Helmet, Helmet Strap, Handlebar and Goggle
- Can Switch between 1080p, 720p and 480p
- 1920x1080 High Definition @ 30 FPS (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 1280x720 High Definition @ 60FPS (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 848 x 480 Standard Definition @ 60FPS (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Uses micro SD card (not included)
- Camera View - 127˚ wide angle lens
- Uses 1100mAH Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (Included)
- Battery Life Indicator
- Low Memory Indicator
- USB 2.0 File Transfer
- Lens is a multi coated tempered glass
- Focus is 5' to infinity
- Aspect radio is 16:9
- Format is MPEG-4 with Compression of H:264
- Light Sensitivity is 1.4V/Lux. second
- AAC Audio
- Compatible systems: Win XP SP2+, Vista & 7, Mac OS X 10.4+
- 1080p True HD Wearable Action Camera
- First Person Point Of View Video & Audio
- Records with the flip of a switch
- Includes Submersible Case and 4 Different Mounts
- Records to a Micro SD Card
- 127˚ Wide Angle Lens (1080p)
- Records 30 frames/sec (60 frames/sec at 720p setting)
- Includes a LI-Ion 1100 mAH battery pack
- Weather Resistant
In the box:
- Action Camera
- Submersible Case
- Flat lens included
- Universal Mount (2 extra 3M adhesive pads)
- Helmet Strap Mount
- Goggle Mount
- Handlebar Mount
- USB Cable
- USB DC adapter (car charger)
- USB AC adapter (plug in)
- 1100mA Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Owners Manual
We offer Reviews and Questions & Answers — two features which let you share your knowledge and get help from other customers on the products we offer. Just fill out the form below. Click here
Product rating 0 / 5
Shipping and Delivery:
For orders being shipped inside of the European Union, VAT is already applied to the eligible items in your basket. You will not be required to pay any import duties or customs fees when your order is delivered. For orders being shipped to countries outside of the European Union, no VAT and any sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by snowinn. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped.
We have a large warehouse facility and keep plenty of stock on popular products and special deals.
We don't keep everything that we sell in stock at any one time because we carry over 250,000 different products. However, we do our best to give you a good idea when you might get your order.
The current "stock status" of a product will always be displayed on our website for any given item.
IN STOCK ITEMS:
If a product is listed as "In Stock", the time between the process of placing your order and the date when the courier delivers your parcel to the determined delivery address, is bound to 2 factors:
1. The preparation time (1 to 2 working days): validation of your payment + preparation of your order + reception of your parcel by the courier service agent.
2. The time of delivery by the courier service agent. You will be informed from the beginning of this process, from the moment you receive an e-mail confirmation about your order being dispatched. The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
ITEMS NOT IN STOCK IN OUR WAREHOUSE:
If a product isn't in stock in our warehouse, but is available from one of our key suppliers, the expected delivery time will be listed in "days" (i.e. 5 days)* or in "date" (i.e. 14/01/2012). The time it takes from despatch to your door will depend on the delivery service you select at the checkout.
Need help or unsure? If you have any questions regarding delivery please feel free to contact our Customer Services Team, using the following link to the Customer Enquiry Form. Our Customer Services Team will gladly assist you.
* Please note that this is the expected delivery date into our warehouse. Once we've taken receipt of the goods, we'll then need to process your order as if you'd ordered an "in stock" item - see above.
You can return any product for any reason within 30 days to our warehouse for a full refund. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition (returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
Customers who viewed Midland Action Camera XTC 300 + Underwater Housing, also viewed: