Details for Marmot Power Stretch Polartec Red Man
Marmot Power Stretch Polartec Red Man:
This stretchable wonder is destined to become a staple in your outdoor toolkit.
The outstanding insulating properties of lightweight Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric and flat lock construction make for effortless multi-season layering.
- Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Flat Lock Construction
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- Cuff Nosewipe
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper with Chin Guard
- Updated Design
- Exclusive Weight
- 27" Center Back Length for Size Medium
- Weight:◦10 oz / 283.5 g
- Polartec®Power Stretch® 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane 5.9 oz/yd
Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature body-hugging 4-way stretch and are very breathable.
- They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight.
- These are the most versatile outdoor and fitness apparel fabrics available today.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature a proprietary construction with two unique surfaces: the durable nylon outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable.
- The fabric also features compression stretch which can improve performance and reduces the chance of certain types of stop-go injuries. Polartec® Power Stretch® excels at handling the demands of the next-to-skin environment.
- How does it work- Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
- 1) The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
- 2) "Touch Points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation.
- 3) When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
Boxed-product dimensions: 5cm x 13cm x 22cm
Product weight: 0.30 Kg.
EAN retail barcodes:
Item model number: 83070-6282-5
The concept of Marmot was born during a trip to Alaska, where Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley decided to climb a glacier: the love for the nature and fascination by outdoors activities helped Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley to create their first products: down vest, a sweater, a parka and then sleeping bags. This started the development of a company that can be proud of top-quality products and reliability. Marmot always has based its success on high quality and innovation. The company was officially founded in 1974 and since that time it offers to its clients the highest quality performance products. Make sure you check out the best selection of Marmot equipment. It couldn´t be easier to browse and buy online and what´s more your chosen items will be delivered directly to your door. Most of our products are shipped out within 24 hours of an order. As an authorized dealer of Marmot, we have extensive knowledge and insight about our products, and we can provide you with the necessary education for using our products. You`ll get the best service possible when you need it. We believe a big part of this satisfaction comes from knowing that when you make a purchase, your information remains completely confidential and secure. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If that wasn´t enough, you can send any unwanted purchases back to us, within 30 days. If you have any questions or queries don´t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team, who will be only too happy to help!